It’s that time of year again! ToorCon 15 is coming so get your code finished and submit a talk this time around. We’re letting you decide if you want to be a part of our 50-minute talks on Saturday, 20-minute talks on Sunday, and 75-minute talks for our Deep Knowledge Seminars on Friday depending on how much time you need to present your new ideas and techniques. We evaluate our submissions in the order that they’re received so submit your talk before time runs out!
Please no vendor pitches or talks on old subjects. We try to keep ToorCon highly technical so please only submit talks on original research that isn’t more than 12 months old. Talks that are submitted for a 50-minute or 75-minute slot may be asked to be reduced to 20-minutes if space on the lineup is limited. You must notify ToorCon if you are in any way unable to make it to your talk after being accepted.
Reasons to Submit
- The honor and prestige of knowing you’ve made your contribution to hacker society
- A free ticket for yourself and a friend
- Invitations to all of the parties and special events
- Free admission to the Friday seminars (as space is available)
- Compensation is provided to 2-day workshop trainers, please email for details